If you're launching a new venture, time is of the essence. This guide will help you:
- Uncover the deep motivations & needs of your target audience
- Craft a clear, concise message that gets quick buy-in from customers & investors
- Make an unforgettable first impression on your website
If you've got a great product, you shouldn't have to struggle to get the attention of your audience. At least, that's what we think.
Have you ever felt like your window of opportunity is closing while you're struggling to get traction with the right audience?
We live in the most attention-poor era in human history. People have so many demands on their time that they have to make most decisions in just a few seconds. With such a limited window to make an impression, it's no wonder that so many startups struggle to get the attention of their ideal audience.
This Guide pulls vital lessons from over 5 years of startup consulting to help you launch your new brand with confidence. Whether you're a rookie entrepreneur or a seasoned founder with multiple successful startups on your resume, the exercises in this manual are will help you gain clarity faster and scale your venture into a thriving, world-changing business. Oh yeah—and did we mention that it's totally free?
Frequently Asked Questions
What topics are covered in this Guide?
The 5 topics this Guide covers are:
- How to determine your Exit Strategy
- How to boost the ROI of your marketing & branding with a thoughtful Brand Positioning Strategy
- How to find your ideal customer and identify their deep motivations and needs
- How to develop a simple, clear Core Message that people understand immediately
- How to make an unforgettable first impression with your website
How practical is this guide? Are there exercises that can help me right now?
Every topic is accompanied by at least one exercise that you can easily do on your own. Some have multiple! You can easily print out the exercise pages and use them as a template, or do the exercises with your own pencil and paper.
Where does this material come from?
This material is pulled from over 5 years of consulting with startup founders & entrepreneurs as they launch new brands. Much of it will be covered in greater depth in our forthcoming book. The accompanying exercises are pulled directly from our Charismatism Workshop, a premium brand development process that typically costs around $6,000.